experienced personnel very efficiently assemble the import documents desired by
the customs & import technique in India. We handles import business with
the proper certification specially documents required as per import procedures
Some of the import documentation (topic wise) essential for clearance are as below:
- Basic documents need for import in India: Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, B/L or AWB, Authority Letter (if CHA involved), GATT declaration, IEC no.
- Machinery, Equipment, some finished products: Catalogues, Technical write-ups, ETC.
- Chemical import: Chemical Composition, Test bond required by customs.
- Processed Food product import: Test Report & composition.
- Un-processed food, plant Products, wood import, fruits & seeds import: Phytosanitary Certificate with Fumigation endorsement, Certificate of Origin. (if import consignment refries to Plant & protection Quarantine Department then their charges Rs.2500/ per consignment up to 1 MT, after that Rs.75 / per Mt for remaining part )
- Importing Toys in to India: Certificate of Conformity by builder of goods has been tested in laboratory registered & permitted with ILAC, MRA (with seal & Stamp), SGS test Certificate, Self-Declaration by Supplier that goods been tested in Laboratory Registered with ILAC.
- Import of Fabric, textile goods (knitted, non-woven), imported prayer mat, blanket & coated fabrics Etc..: Azo Dye Inspection Certificate. (colour testing certificate)
- Importing Vegetable Seeds: Phytosanitary Certificate, Import Permit from PP&Q Department, and Permission from SCI.
- Import of Plastic Granules: PLAT T essential for valuation.
- Import under EPCG license: Registered EPCG License, Bond com BG, Panelised Undertaking by Importer, Bank Covering Letter, Signature Attestation From Bank, Copy of Board of Regulation, Particles of Memorandum, and Detail of Previous License.
- Import of Ceramic Tiles from China: Form a necessary from Supplier for Customs Duty advantage.
- Import of Wine & Whiskey: Test Certificate.
- Import Clearance under 100% EOU: Exercise Certificate, Procurement Certificate, Green Card issued from DGFT
- Project Imports: manually BE Filling with Customs, Master File from DGFT, Manually Transactions.
- Re-Import into India: Filling the B/E under Notification no 94/96, Original copy of S/Bill, BRC (Bank Release Certificate), Mod-vat Certificate from Central Excise, Letter from Buyer that what is the reason for sending back the goods, NOC from SIIB
- EPCG License Registration: In customs EPCD license, Bond 250% (with 2 witness Rs.100/ bank signature). Duty save amount B/G 100% if merchant exporters, or 15% for manufacture, Authority letter, Request letter, C/A certificate, IEC no, RCMC copy, Copy of memorandum or partnership deed, FEMA declaration (Rs.10/ bond), Previous license detail in bond if any.
Note: - Furthermore for further clarification please contact our company.
Head office, Custom Clearing (Delhi)
Contact Person : Mr. Vikas Gupta
219B, 2nd floor, Administrative Building, Inland Container Depot,
Tughlakabad, New Delhi 110044, India.
Phone No : +(91)-(11)-26360045 (10 lines)
Mobile : +(91)- 9717381333 / 9717397200
Fax : +(91)-(11)-26360048
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.falconfreight.com