» Import Clearing » Import Documentation
Import Procedure in India (Import Documents)
The Falcon's qualified personnel very efficiently arranges the import documents needed by the customs and import procedure in India/Delhi. We handles import business with the proper documentation specially documents required as per import procedures of China.
Some of the import documentation ( topic wise) required for clearance are as below:
- Basic documents require for import in India: Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, B/L or AWB, Authority Letter (if CHA involved), GATT declaration, IEC no.
- Machinery, Equipment, some finished products: Catalogues, Technical write-ups etc.
- Chemical import: Chemical Composition, Test bond required by customs.
- Processed Food product import: Test Report & composition.
- Un-processed food, plant Products, wood import, fruits & seeds import : Phytosanitary Certificate with Fumigation endorsement, Certificate of Origin. (if import consignment refries to Plant & protection Quarantine Department then their charges Rs.2500/ per consignment up to 1 MT, after that Rs.75/MT for remaining part )
- Importing Toys in to India: Certificate of Conformity by manufacturer of goods have been tested in laboratory registered & approved with ILAC, MRA (with seal & Stamp), SGS test Certificate, Self Declaration by Supplier that goods been tested in Laboratory Registered with ILAC.
- Import of Fabric, textile goods (knitted, non-woven), imported prayer mat, blanket & coated fabrics Etc..: Azo Dye Inspection Certificate. (colour testing certificate)
- Importing Vegetable Seeds: Phytosanitary Certificate, Import Permit from PP&Q Department, Permission from SCI.
- Import of Plastic Granules: PLAT T required for valuation.
- Import Under EPCG licence: Registered EPCG License, Bond com BG, Panelised Undertaking by Importer, Bank Covering Letter, Signature Attestation From Bank, Copy of Board of Regulation, Particles of Memorandum, Detail of Previous License.
- Import of Ceramic Tiles from China: Form A required from Supplier for Customs Duty benefit.
- Import of Wine & Whiskey: Test Certificate.
- Import Clearance under 100% EOU: Exercise Certificate, Procurement Certificate, Green Card issued from DGFT
- Project Imports: manually BE Filling with Customs, Master File from DGFT, Manually Transactions.
- Re-Import into India: Filling the B/E under Notification no 94/96, Original copy of S/Bill, BRC (Bank Release Certificate), Mod-vat Certificate from Central Excise, Letter from Buyer that what is the reason for sending back the goods, NOC from SIIB
- EPCG License Registration: In customs EPCD license, Bond 250% (with 2 witness Rs.100/ bank signature). Duty save amount B/G 100% if merchant exporters, or 15% for manufacture, Authority letter, Request letter, C/A certificate, IEC no, RCMC copy, Copy of memorandum or partnership deed, FEMA declaration (Rs.10/ bond), Previous license detail in bond if any.
Note:- Moreover for further clarification please contact our company.
Head office, Custom Clearing (Delhi)Contact Person :
Mr. Vikas Gupta / Mr. Risshe Gupta
219B, 2nd floor, Administrative Building, Inland Container Depot,
Tughlakabad, New Delhi 110044, India. Phone No :
+91 11 26360045 (10 lines)Mobile :
+91 9717397200Fax :
+91 11 26360048Email :