AD Code Registration
With a strong network of logistics agents worldwide and authentic supplier database, Falcon has emerged as a reliable AD Code Registration Services For Exports . Falcon highly regards maintaining long term relationship with the clients to encourage best Product sourcing transactions across the globe. When any Indian trader or firm is in search of reliable information and products from international markets, it makes use of the services of a product sourcing company like Falcon for sourcing products and for efficiently clearing the goods with the customs.
Procedure to Apply for AD Code
Falcon provides personalized services to Register An Authorised Dealer Code (AD Code) is a 14-digit numerical code provided by a bank with which your business has a current account. You will need to register an AD Code at every port from where your goods are cleared by customs. At the time of customs clearance, your Customs House Agent (CHA) will ask you to provide the AD Code for that particular port.
>The procedure to apply for an AD Code is as follows:
- Go to a Bank which deals in foreign currency or is an authorized dealer for forex
- Apply for an AD Code with the Bank in the format given below
- Bank will further process the application an issue the AD Code
- The exporter then needs to register the AD Code with the CHA
- Once the registration is processed - all the basic information of the exporter and his shipping consignments will appear on the ICEGATE website.